Wednesday 21 November 2012

YO YO oops capslock.

Ok so here's the deal. I'm from a town called Brampton Ontario, and let me tell you, it's the centre of most things. I spell like a Canadian, even though the spellcheck is american. I don't give a damn!

Nelly furtado, now there's one to listen to. And taylor swift? Yes, i started a sentence with and and didn't capitalize the word taylor or I. Oh yeah.

So I'm a forklift driver, between jobs working here and there who's a fan of the fresh prince. I get restless, so here I type. I need a new digicam to post pics of the things going on in my town. I'm going to link you to a few websites... No I'm not. I'm just going to keep posting. The other day, I made a great recipe, so I'm going to share it with you. I even didnt have alll the ingredients, so i substituted some of them. Let me go get the recipe.

Look it up yourself! but here`s some tips:

If you dont ' have the vanilla extract (i aint) or the egg, that's ok. Just add a bit of brown sugar, and pumpkin spice or actual coffee (regular) 1 tsp.

It's sooooo goood. and put it in a glass dish as the link states. PS SAMOSAs are excellent, find them at your local indian place. If you live in brampton, you can find them at rabba in knightsbridge, a great hood btw.

Nov 20 something?

Mark Schwarzer

mgschwarzer@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. wtf this is mark himself, you can't post comments on your own blog....


    ooooh yes you can!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete